Accountants Time Recording
Track Client Time
The Accountants Time Recording software allows you to monitor how much work you are doing for your Clients.
It records the time spent for each Fee-Earner on each Client and breaks down the work by type. It then calculates the cost based on the Fee-Earner rate.
- Simple to use by all members of staff
- Produces detailed analysis and costing of all client work
- Records disbursements and the reason for each disbursement
- Records and breaks down non-chargeable bookings including holiday, sickness, staff meetings etc
- Apply different rates for a single Fee Earner for different types of work
- Stopwatch incorporated for timing long phone calls and specific pieces of work
- Produce staff activity breakdowns daily, weekly and monthly
- Price on application
Record your time: each member of staff can record their own times.
In addition, an Administrator can record all users bookings for any day.
Editing: It is easy to edit any booking by selecting the entry and clicking EDIT.
Timer: incorporated to record a continuous activity or client phone calls.
Access all bookings: The Management Switchboard allows access to all bookings.
Any booking can be edited from this screen.
Status: Any booking can be marked as ‘billed’ so that the live bookings can be shown as ‘Work in Progress’.
There are two sets of Reports, Client Reports and Fee Earner Reports.
Detailed Client Reports
You can select any, or all, clients over any period to provide a summary or detailed report.
Get a free demo
There are many more features of this program. If you would like more information and a free demo version, please complete the Contact Form and mention ATR.